Lost/Stolen Debit Card

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

If for any reason you’ve lost possession of your ATM or debit card, you should notify us as soon as possible by contacting your local branch (Granville 815-339-2222 or Sheridan 815-496-2308) to prevent or minimize fraud involving your card.

Outside business hours, call 800-383-8000 to report lost ATM or debit cards immediately. Your card will then be blocked from any future fraudulent transactions.

Back to Top